Midlothian, TX, January 26, 2023– The Midlothian Chamber of Commerce is proud to recognize the 2022 Chamber Award winners who were nominated and voted by the members of the organization.
“We were elated to recognize our outstanding businesses, organizations, and leaders in our
community,” Chamber President Melissa Shook said. “They have committed valuable time, resources, support to make our business community vibrant and successful.”
Nominees and winners were recognized at the Annual Awards party hosted at Firefly Gardens on January 19th , 2023. The event was sponsored by AFairchild PC, Camp Bow Wow, Gerdau, Methodist Midlothian Medical Center, and Linebarger, Goggan, Blair & Sampson, LLP.
And the winners were…
- Chamber Achievement Award: Gerdau
- Small Business Award of Excellence: Southwestern Land and Title
- Medium Business Award of Excellence: Big D BBQ
- Large Business Award of Excellence: Gerdau
- Young Professional Award: Megan Murphy
- Gene Rodgers Community Service Award: Methodist Midlothian Medical Center
- Non-Profit Organization of the Year: Manna House
- Professional Services Award of Excellence: Navarro College
- Social Media Superstar Award: Higginbotham Brothers Ace Hardware
- Outstanding Leadership Midlothian Alumni: Judy McGraw
- New Member of the Year: Union 28
Hand selected awards included the Ambassador of the Year, Danny Gildea, by 2022 Ambassador Chair Kasey Cheshier. Sharon Price, 2022 Chairman, selected Amy Tounget from Amy Tounget Insurance Agency, for the Midlothian Chamber Chairman’s Award. Chamber Volunteer of the Year was Angela Lopez from Elite, Foot, and Body. Jermaine Rodriguez of Solution Engine IT Services won the Midlothian Chamber President’s Award.
You can reach the Midlothian Chamber by stopping by their new office space at 116 N. 8 th Street, giving them a call at 972-723-8600, or follow them on their social media accounts to stay up to date with new events and business promotions.