ADVERTISING-KEEP YOUR DOLLARS LOCAL
Focus Daily News has been serving southern Dallas and the Best Southwest since 1987. We are the area’s independent source of news. FDN is the official newpaper of record for Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Glenn Heights, Hutchins, and Lancaster, TX. In addition to subscribers across southern DFW, we have boxes in Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Glenn Heights, Midlothian and Lancaster.
Make an impact and reach readers by placing your ad with us while supporting a locally owned and operated newspaper. We are #7 in the top 10 Texas Daily Newspapers according to rankings by Agility PR.
Online Statistics: In 2020, the Focus Daily News website had over 1.9 million pageviews per Google Analytics.
Print Circulation: 50,320
Print Readership: 125,800
- Median age of homeowners in the suburban communities we cover
ranges from 32 to 41 years of age
- 63% of consumers name newspapers as their primary source for advertising or shopping information in general
- 67% of adults regularly read newspaper ads and nine of ten consumers say they read them at least occasionally.
- High percentages of Hispanics (56%) cite newspapers as the medium they use MOST to check advertising.
- Most readers keep Sunday inserts for at least a few days, with 95% holding them more than one day, 79% two days, and 62% three days. 27% still have their inserts after a full week.
- 7 of every 10 adults check in-paper ads regularly or occasionally
To find out more information about advertising in the Focus Daily News print and online editions or to discuss custom options for your business contact us.
Social Media Management
Need help growing your Facebook audience? Contact us to discuss our social media management package-let us help local business grow.
Click Here to view our 2020 Rate Card
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 214-563-4039