DALLAS – Parkland Health is taking proactive action to ensure the highest level of safety and minimize risk to patients, staff, and visitors by announcing all Parkland clinics and the COVID-19 testing center at Amelia Court Clinic, 1936 Amelia Court, Dallas, 75235 will be closed on Thursday, Feb. 24.
Parkland clinics that will be closed include:
- Community Oriented Primary Care health centers (COPCs)
- Acute Response Clinics (ARCs)
- Women’s Health Centers
- Youth & Family clinics
- Moody Outpatient Clinics
- Hospital-based outpatient specialty clinics
- Ron J. Anderson, MD Clinics
- Homeless outreach locations (HOMES)
- Comprehensive Breast Center
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Clinic
Parkland’s community screenings conducted at the John C. Phelps Park & Rec Center, 3030 Tips Blvd., Dallas, 75216, will also be closed on Thursday, Feb. 24.
The following areas will be open on Thursday, Feb. 24:
- The outpatient pharmacy located inside the Ron J. Anderson, MD clinic building on Parkland’s main campus, 5184 Tex Oak Ave, Dallas, 75235
- Parkland’s Simmons Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Parkland’s Urgent Care Emergency Department (UCED) – NOTE: The UCED will open at 12 noon.
Patients who have an appointment on those dates will be contacted by Parkland to reschedule their appointments. Please do not contact Parkland.
For more information please visit, www.parklandhealth.org