DALLAS – As part of an ongoing bridge improvement project, the following closures are scheduled at the Interstate 20 (I-20) interchange with US 67. Drivers should plan ahead for extra travel time in these corridors.
- The east and westbound I-20 off-ramps to northbound US 67 will be closed from 9 p.m. Monday, June 26 to 6 a.m. Tuesday, June 27.
- All lanes of northbound US 67 will be closed and detoured between the I-20 junction and Camp Wisdom Road from 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, June 27 to 5 a.m. Wednesday, June 28.
- All lanes of southbound US 67 will be closed and detoured at the I-20 junction, along with a closure of the southbound US-67 off-ramp to westbound I-20, from 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, June 28 to 5 a.m. Thursday, June 29.
- The southbound US 67 off-ramp to eastbound I-20 will be closed from 9 p.m. Thursday, June 29 to 5 a.m. Friday, June 30.
- Be alert to various nightly US 67 frontage road lane closures on June 25 and again on July 5.
TxDOT urges motorists to use caution in the work zone. Visit www.DriveTexas.org for the latest road closures on this project and others.